Where is Gypsy Land?
-We’re located in Seminyak on a two hectare plot of land known as Courtyard 66. The venue is directly opposite The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali.
Some other nearby landmarks are: Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort and Chez Gado Gado Restaurant.
What’s the best time to arrive?
– We recommended making it down before sunset, we’re right by the beach and it’s a magical view. There’s also so many things to do! Lots of activities, rides and great food, so come get your money’s worth and get down early.
Can I leave and come back in?
There is no-entry after 7:00pm. Why?
- We feel that it is important to keep our festival site contained in the late evening, where our very competent and friendly security team can ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Out of respect for the residents of Seminyak, we would like to discourage our guests from gathering in the surrounding areas outside of the festival site.
What should I wear?
It’s a dress up party show some flavour! Here’s some pictures of last years dress-ups.
What Should I bring?
The vibes lol.
Are there any prohibited items?
- No Illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- No weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, pocket knives or self defense sprays
- No flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
- No markers, pens or spray paint
- No backpacks, purses, or bags allowed except bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC not exceeding 13″x17″
- No stuffed animals
- No facial masks
- No outside food or beverage including alcohol
- No bottles, cans, canteens, flasks, or coolers
- No opened over the counter medication or eye drops
- No opened packs of cigarettes or tampons
- No pacifiers, glow sticks
- No balloons, balls, inflatable balls, Frisbees or flying disks
- No umbrellas, chairs, blankets, sleeping bags or tents
- No bicycles, skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- No animals except for service animals assisting an individual with a disability
- No large chains, chained wallets or spiked jewelry
- No laser pens, laser pointers, or similar focused light devices
- No water guns, squirt guns, spray bottles or misters
- No musical instruments, noisemakers or air horns
- No whistles
- No poles, sticks, or “totems”
Is there food?
Yes! We’ve got delicious noms that cater to all dietary requirements.
What happens if it rains?
Do I have to pay for the rides?
Is photography allowed at Gypsy Land?
Yep! If you’re a photographer or videographer we can probably hook you up with a free pass. Hit up [email protected]
Are there lockers, phone charging stations and Wi-Fi?
Are you sustainable?