Where is Gypsy Land?
-We’re located in Seminyak on a two hectare plot of land known as Courtyard 66. The venue is directly opposite The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali.
Some other nearby landmarks are: Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort and Chez Gado Gado Restaurant.
What’s the best time to arrive?
– We recommended making it down before sunset, we’re right by the beach and it’s a magical view. There’s also so many things to do! Lots of activities, rides and great food, so come get your money’s worth and get down early.
Can I leave and come back in?
There is no-entry after 7:00pm. Why?
- We feel that it is important to keep our festival site contained in the late evening, where our very competent and friendly security team can ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Out of respect for the residents of Seminyak, we would like to discourage our guests from gathering in the surrounding areas outside of the festival site.
What should I wear?
It’s a dress up party show some flavour! Here’s some pictures of last years dress-ups.
What Should I bring?
The vibes lol.
Are there any prohibited items?
By law we’re required to state the following, but common sense goes along way.
- No Illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- No weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, pocket knives or self defense sprays
- No flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
- No markers, pens or spray paint
- No backpacks, purses, or bags allowed except bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC not exceeding 13″x17″
- No stuffed animals
- No facial masks
- No outside food or beverage including alcohol
- No bottles, cans, canteens, flasks, or coolers
- No opened over the counter medication or eye drops
- No opened packs of cigarettes or tampons
- No pacifiers, glow sticks
- No balloons, balls, inflatable balls, Frisbees or flying disks
- No umbrellas, chairs, blankets, sleeping bags or tents
- No bicycles, skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- No animals except for service animals assisting an individual with a disability
- No large chains, chained wallets or spiked jewelry
- No laser pens, laser pointers, or similar focused light devices
- No water guns, squirt guns, spray bottles or misters
- No musical instruments, noisemakers or air horns
- No whistles
- No poles, sticks, or “totems”
Is there food?
Yes! We’ve got delicious noms that cater to all dietary requirements.
What happens if it rains?
Rain, hail or shine the show must go on! If it rains, the Wonderlands stage has undercover roofing.
Do I have to pay for the rides?
Some rides are free, but in order to avoid heavy ques for rides with limited seating a small $2.50 fee will be charged.
Is photography allowed at Gypsy Land?
Yep! If you’re a photographer or videographer we can probably hook you up with a free pass. Hit up [email protected]
Are there lockers, phone charging stations and Wi-Fi?
Yes charging stations!
TBC Wi-Fi, but it’s advised you buy a travel sim from Pepito Market ($10 for 10GB)
Are you sustainable?
We’ve completely eliminated plastic cups and straws and use Plastic Bank to recycle waste (check them out, they do great work) .
We also build the majority of our festival sustainability using bamboo and scrap metal.
We’re trying our best to minimize unnecessary waste, if you have any suggestions email [email protected]