TERMS & CONDITIONS
Ticket Terms & Conditions
If you breach or do not fulfill any of your obligations of these Ticket Terms and Conditions and Entry Conditions, we retain the right to confiscate items, evict patrons and/or remove ticket wristbands.
- ‘You’and ‘your’ refer to the customer. ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘event organiser’ refer to PT. GIPSI PERENCANAAN ACARA (NPWP: 84.811.663.8-905.00). This ‘agreement’ means the purchase of one or more tickets for entry into Gypsy Land Music Festival (“Festival”), and it includes these Ticket Purchase Terms (“the Terms”) and other documents referred to in the Terms.
- The agreement is deemed to be entered into in Bali, Indonesia. This agreement is governed by the laws of Indonesia. All tickets are non-refundable except in accordance with the laws of Indonesia or as expressly specified in the Terms.
- The Festival is an all-weather event. It will continue in rain, hail or shine unless the conditions are deemed unsafe to continue. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
- If the Festival is cancelled by an act of God, or any other reason outside of our control, there is no right of refund or exchange, nor any obligation to arrange a substitute Festival.
- We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and may vary advertised programs, prices, venues or seating arrangements. No refunds will be made in this case.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Festival for any reason within our control. In this case, you will not be offered a refund of the ticket purchased.
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you are asked or forced to leave, or if you decide not to attend any part of the Festival.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Festival, or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event, regardless of the cause (including negligence). For any condition or warranty imposed by legislation which cannot be excluded or modified, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services, the cost of having the services supplied again, or the refund of the money paid for the ticket. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
- You agree that we can collect and keep personal information about you including your name, address, telephone number and the names of all ticket allocations.